Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Pete's Game Room Forum gaming community! Everyone here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to say hi and engage in some video game discussion with all of us! From retro to modern, there's no discrimination here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the moderators and administrators! Have fun.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Games you bought recently; Post anytime you buy a new game.
Topic Started: Jan 27 2009, 12:31 AM (124,134 Views)
PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

For the sake of spoiling my "Games I bought" videos I will not take part in this topic, but you guys can! share with us your recent game purchases here.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KoopaTroopa
Member Avatar
New User
I bought Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade 2. I shouldn't have overlooked SNK. They make good games.

jagjaxon
New User
some old games off ebay
- contra 2
- castlevainia simons quest
- the legend of zelda ocarina of time

Stinkomanrocker2
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
havent bought any actual games, but on thursday i bought an NES for $20, and on saturday an original playstation for the same price.
Posted Image
Playin' this station since '95

Posted Image

SugarAddictionz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I've never even heard of those games, but then again I have some pretty big gaps in my gaming experience. Just getting back into it now. I just recent ordered a bunch of games for my 360 on eBay:
Call of Duty 4
Eternal Sonata
Grand Theft Auto IV
Lost Odyssey
Bioshock
Dark Sector
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey (2 copies on accident...came with two different lots I bought)
Kameo: Elements of Power
Enchanted Arms
Blue Dragon

I really haven't had time to even check if they all work, but all came in good shape with case/manual/game. Oh, and I picked up Facebreaker from Best Buy cause it was on sale for $10 bucks! So I was like what the heck! Anyway, have a good one guys! And feel free to tell me if you liked any of these if you've played them.

Thanks,
-Cody
360-SugarAddictionz

Gamer for life!

Led Head1991
Member Avatar
Level 1-3
[ *  *  * ]
I bought about 12 RB songs and a couple pick ups for my gamecube... Mario Party 5, and Zelda, wind waker.
You know you are a gamer when,
- Everytime you need to take a pill, you can't help saying, "Waka, Waka, Waka"
- Whenever someone complained about a blister, you show them the scar you got from the rafting minigame in Mario Party 1.
- You have watched 24 "Let's Plays" and are damn proud of it.
Posted Image

kbone767676
kbone767676
just waiting for street fighter 4 lol

412caramel
Member Avatar
412caramel
[ *  * ]
I am making a video of this later on this week but I will spoil ONE of the games I picked up yesterday for only 15$ which is Devil May Cry4!! only 15$ It was definetly a buy for me and such a great deal, now I have 8 360 games and Im really loving my new collection- btw my sig is outdated because I havent been on live for awhile but will be on in a few days when I get my wireless adapter :P
Posted Image

goldemuse6
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Finally got Bioshock, what a great game. I also got Left 4 Dead and Dead Space. Left 4 Dead is great online, but I'm just not feeling Dead Space.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

412caramel
Member Avatar
412caramel
[ *  * ]
goldemuse6
Jan 27 2009, 01:55 AM
Finally got Bioshock, what a great game. I also got Left 4 Dead and Dead Space. Left 4 Dead is great online, but I'm just not feeling Dead Space.
Picked up Bioshock last week- SO EPIC! Man im surprised abotu Dead Space, I have never played it but it was a contender for my cash for awhile hmmmm :ermm:
Posted Image

XxKomebackKidxX
Member Avatar

I make videos for my stuff so go check them out. Some stuff i got recently was Chibi-Robo, I-ninja, beyond good and evil,disney sports basketball all for the gamecube since im collecting for that sysetem. Also i picked up metal slug anthology for the ps2.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out my Youtube vids for reviews/ vlogs/ collections/ top10s/ pickups
http://www.youtube.com/xxkomebackkidxx
Like my Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/XxKomebackKidxXFanpage
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XxKomebackKidxX

iSFJ
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Haven't really been buying much games I've been to busy with school but I did buy Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PS2) for $3.50 on ebay and that's including shipping.
"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

ff7rockerman
Member Avatar
Level 2
[ *  * ]
i havent really bought any games recently except the gta trillogy i bought that only because my discs are so scratched and i was alot younger when i had them originally so i never really took care of them most of them glitch out on me so i figured i would pick that up haha

although i am gonna be picking up quite a bit of pc games once my alienware comes which im desperately waiting for
Edited by ff7rockerman, Jan 27 2009, 02:48 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

vadersmydaddy
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I got a ton of games for christmas but I haven't got any since.But I think I'm going to get Chrono Trigger for the ds.
Posted Image
Posted Image

PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

Wow Sugar, that is one awesome list of games you bought there. Is it all from one lot? you got many of the essentials for the 360.
Posted Image

buffalo
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Call of Duty: World at War (360)
Gears of War 2 (360)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (360)
Posted Image
PSN: buffalo29
Diehard Buffalo Bills and Sabres Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checkout my page and if you like please subscribe......http://www.youtube.com/buffalo27

SugarAddictionz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
PeteDorr
Jan 27 2009, 02:54 AM
Wow Sugar, that is one awesome list of games you bought there. Is it all from one lot? you got many of the essentials for the 360.
Thanks, I prowl eBay quite a bit! ^o) Buy and sell and I dabble in a bit consignment as well so I have time to find some good deals. It's all from two lots actually. Hence the two copies of Prey. But I just recently got my 360 so I'm stocking up. As you can imagine it's really hectic with so many new games and not knowing which to play or for how long!?! Eek! Anyway, it's definitely a big jump in my 360 collection!

Thanks,
-Cody
360-SugarAddictionz

Gamer for life!

dj91
Member Avatar
Avid All-Platform Gamer
Games I bought in the last few weeks. All for PC:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Grand Theft Auto IV
Mass Effect
Call of Duty: World at War
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3

The very latest being Mirror's Edge.

Kharnivore2099
Member Avatar
Retroverdose

Zelda ocarina of time
shadows of the empire
turok and rage wars

and the mighty Final fantasy 9 for the ps1.
Posted Image
Twitch Channel
Youtube Channel

topofuji
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Haven't bought any retail games for some time, but will again soon. I've been buying downloadable games pretty much...I like to say I have every XBL Arcade and PSN game worth owning.

Last few games were Magic Ball (PSN), GTI Club+ (PSN)...can't say I would suggest GTI Club+, but Magic Ball is essential if you have a PS3! Pure casual fun, great and relaxing...visuals are crisp especially in HD, music matched the visuals and is refreshing, tight controls, gameplay is spot-on (it's a modified Breakout/Arkanoid on steroids...lots of powerups but not too over the top to break the game), online co-op and competitive are great fun and you can almost always find players.
Edited by topofuji, Jan 27 2009, 07:25 AM.

tiprun
Member Avatar
Jill Sandwich!
[ *  *  * ]
I have actually just picked up Guitar Hero World Tour and Earth Defense Force 2017 for the 360, picked it up because Pete had said it was quite underrated and he was right! :P
Posted Image

Draven26
Member Avatar

Recently picked up all from ebay or gamefly store

Brothers in Arms hells highway (PS3) $13.50
Assassins Creed PS3 $9.00
The Orange Box PS3 $8.00
Silent Hill 2 PS2 $4.00
Xenosaga Part 1 PS2 $4.00
Parasite Eve PS1 $ 6.00
Final Fantasy IV DS $14.00

I keep my eyes out for deals then pounce on them lol
www.youtube.com/draven2626

Posted Image

Commodore64
Member Avatar
New User
Last games i bought is Manhunt (PC) and Grand Theft Auto I (PC) with original poster.

Jake
Member Avatar
New User
i just purchased Dragonquest 4, FF4 Apollo Justice :) and pre-orderd Chrono Trigger im from UK and guess who help me buy them ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

TwilightHalo
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
I recently bought NBA 2K9 (I like basketball). Also, I picked up BioShock and it's been a great game!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collector's Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply