Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Pete's Game Room Forum gaming community! Everyone here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to say hi and engage in some video game discussion with all of us! From retro to modern, there's no discrimination here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the moderators and administrators! Have fun.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Introduce Yourself; Use this thread to say hello to the community
Topic Started: Jan 27 2009, 12:05 PM (52,557 Views)
PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

New here? Introduce yourself or just say hi!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Led Head1991
Member Avatar
Level 1-3
[ *  *  * ]
Im Led Head1991 (its also my gamertag)

add me on Msn if you wish to chat games: I will not accept links to weird sites and sent files... sorry but its for obvious reasons... james_rill2@hotmail.com

I hope this forum blooms into something huge :)
Edited by Led Head1991, Jan 27 2009, 12:07 PM.
You know you are a gamer when,
- Everytime you need to take a pill, you can't help saying, "Waka, Waka, Waka"
- Whenever someone complained about a blister, you show them the scar you got from the rafting minigame in Mario Party 1.
- You have watched 24 "Let's Plays" and are damn proud of it.
Posted Image

Morai
Member Avatar
Master of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Hello there
Morai here
Wii Firend Code: 0277 3038 0526 6770
Mario Kart Wii: 3051-2409-5345
Xbox LIve Tag: Cloud644

I will see you in ther forum :p
Edited by Morai, Jan 27 2009, 12:37 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Come on You Can Do better Than That

masterXgamer
Member Avatar
New User
hey pete awesome forums. and for those of you who dont know im masterXgamer. thats my youtube name to. my email is thomaskeddy@hotmail.com but i rarely use it. if you realy want to contact me message me on xbl gamer tag thomas5552.

motherwii
Member Avatar
Strategy Guide Master

Hello everyone! I'm motherwii on youtube, Chibi Phantom on XBL and Chibi_Phantom on PSN. My real name is Kody so I'm not a mother! Hahaha! I love all games and I have over 160 strategy guides for games. Some are old: Ninja Gaiden II, some are new: Infinite Discovery, and some are rare: Earthbound. I also collect Star Wars figures. Any other information can be obtained by just asking.
Posted Image

Led Head1991
Member Avatar
Level 1-3
[ *  *  * ]
Wow what a response in just one day of being up, but just wait... the 100 new members a day will end and we will be a strong healthy forum :)

I am so glad I could take place
You know you are a gamer when,
- Everytime you need to take a pill, you can't help saying, "Waka, Waka, Waka"
- Whenever someone complained about a blister, you show them the scar you got from the rafting minigame in Mario Party 1.
- You have watched 24 "Let's Plays" and are damn proud of it.
Posted Image

musicgamer27
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Hey there everyone! I'm musicgamer27, which is also my youtube username. (Link to my channel is in my sig.) Just popping in to say great forums Pete, and yeah.

Also a quick bio. I love gaming, and classic rock!

k, hope the forums turn out great, and I look forward to posting!

WelcomeToMyDomain
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
hi I'm Gordon (real name first) but better known online as welcometomydomain (you tube name) so ummm ........... so far this forum rocks looking forward to having good game chat/debate
people say video games are bad for you, they also say rock n roll is bad for you ...... people sure do say stupid things
speaking of rock n roll and video games check out my youtube channel where you will find very little of either but a lot of award wining comedy http://www.youtube.com/welcometomydomain

Epx
New User
< Epx I play wow....and I used to have a soul.
Looking forward to getting back into console gaming as well
I will post a suggestion thread for what to start with after work!
See you gents around

Rowzone
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Hi :D names rowzone just droppin by

;) ps3 tag= darkrowz

wii friend code = cba to look
3DS friend code : 5370-0388-3839

Message me if you add me

ff7rockerman
Member Avatar
Level 2
[ *  * ]
Hey my names Shawn figured i would make a intro
well im 16 from washington really into computers and gaming consoles my favorite game is final fantasy 7 or zelda ooc either one and im glad to be on the forums with you all ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bardabar
Member Avatar

Hey everyone, I'm Bardabar. I saw PeteDorr's videos on YouTube, and really want to start collecting. I've always liked having games, even if I didn't play them, but now that I've found out about collecting I'd really like to get into it.

I was searching the web all day today trying to find a forum for video game collectors. Then I went to Pete's page on YouTube and found a link here, and voila! Here I am! I'm really looking forward to learning from everyone and getting started in video game collecting.
Posted Image

uberpwner93
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sup guys, I'm uberpwner93 (or just call me uber)

I make youtube videos (www.youtube.com/uberpwner930) Yes, I added a zero.

My gamertag and PSN ID are both uberpwner93

So please hit me up on the Live, PSN and Youtube.

jumblejunkie
Member Avatar
SEGA!!!!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yo my name is Tim AKA jumblejunkie and I am also a fellow video game reviewer and game collector. My all time favorite console is the Sega Dreamcast. I love Sega!!

I found Petedorr when both him and I received shout outs from HappyConsoleGamer on his 1000 sub special video. I was in awe over his game room so I subbed! :P

Right now I'm currently enjoying Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Fighters Megamix (Saturn), and Fighting Vipers (Saturn)

heres a link to my video game reviews and video game related channel:
http://www.youtube.com/jumblejunkie
http://www.youtube.com/jumblejunkie
Operation Kill Screen podcast

Michal
New User
Hi! My name is Michal (Michael or Mike if you prefer :) ) and I'm a gamer from Poland (country in Middle Europe). I usually play on my PC and Nintendo DS since my mom broke my PS2 by accident... but this year I'm planning to buy Xbox 360 or PS3 :) I like RPGs and action-advanture games.

I'm also subscriber of Pete's channel, and my Youtube nickname is A5kier.
Sorry for any mistakes. I don't know English too good :P

antthabeast
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
live gamertag- Ant Tha Beast
psn- Ant-Tha-Beast

Posted Image

PSN= Ant-Tha-Beast

SugarAddictionz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Michal
Jan 27 2009, 02:25 PM
Hi! My name is Michal (Michael or Mike if you prefer :) ) and I'm a gamer from Poland (country in Middle Europe). I usually play on my PC and Nintendo DS since my mom broke my PS2 by accident... but this year I'm planning to buy Xbox 360 or PS3 :) I like RPGs and action-advanture games.

I'm also subscriber of Pete's channel, and my Youtube nickname is A5kier.
Hey Michal, Poland huh? That's pretty awesome this is now an international forum! Welcome!

Thanks,
-Cody
360-SugarAddictionz

Gamer for life!

RROD Victim 360
Member Avatar
No More Gameboy's :(
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi im Wes im a gamer from N.J. I like collecting Hand Helds and playing racing games. Grand theft auto san andreas is my fav game.

puchium2
New User
hello there, i'm puchium2 (my psn) i only own a ps3 :P.
Keep it up Pete!

toohot4halo
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Hey! I am TooHOT4Halo and i am coming to you from the great state of Illinois. I am 15 years old and love gaming. My favorite system is xbox360 and i am not really big into retro gaming. Check me out on xbox live.

Gamertag: TooHOT4Halo
Posted Image

iSFJ
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
What up everyone! My name is Stephen I'm 18 from Cali. I love retro games and next gen games as well my favorite next gen system is the 360 you will see me online playing Gears, Left 4 Dead, and Halo 3. If anyone wants to play just let me know.

GT: xxSFJ24xx or just check my sig!
"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Plantersclock
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Hello
You can call me Matt or Planters or Plantersclock
All consoles that play games that are fun are my favorite consoles lol
I'm from FL...

Steam: Mattman861
Xfire: Blehlehlehleh
Posted Image

kuroi
Member Avatar
Welcome To Warp Zone!

Hi, my name is Andrew, also known as kuroi or kuroichaos (from youtube). I'm an avid console gamer, who has always been into collecting and cataloging video games.

My favorite game type is the platforming genre. My favorite console is the Sega Dreamcast, but my favorite developer is Capcom. I own but a meager 250+ games, though I have sold back many in my past (what a mistake).

My biggest regret is not buying a sealed copy of Sonic Adventure: Special Edition back in 2000 for $15.

Most of my time is invested in World of Warcraft (see signature). I am the guild master of The Turks on Sargeras, which is a serious raiding guild. However, we like to have fun and have actually all met up before for a guild BBQ.

Here are some links that will tell you more about me:
My Video Game Collection On IGN
The Turks: A Sargeras Raiding Guild
Kuroichaos' Youtube Channel
Posted Image
Kuroi's Video Game Collection | Warp Pipe Dreams | Kuroi's Youtube Channel | Watch Me Live on Twitch.TV

Lazydays
Member Avatar
YUM
[ * ]
Hello, my real name is Lance.

Been gaming/collecting for years now and just love videogames.

Can't wait to get to know all of you.

bulldoggchamp
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
I am bulldoggchamp......found pete's vids over cmas break and have been hooked ever since. It has inspired me to start collecting more and his vids also provide great insight on games I didn't know about.

Thanks Pete!
Favorite Games of All Time
1) Metal Gear Solid 3
2) Final Fantasy VII
3) Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4) Fallout 3: GOTY
5) Mass Effect 2

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: