Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Pete's Game Room Forum gaming community! Everyone here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to say hi and engage in some video game discussion with all of us! From retro to modern, there's no discrimination here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the moderators and administrators! Have fun.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Heavy Metal Gamer Show
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 11:58 PM (5,651 Views)
HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I thought I would put my channel plug here, and post my videos.

my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/HeavyMetalGamerShow.

Here is my recent review.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Carmageddon Review

Part 1:

Part 2:

I hope you enjoy.
Heavy Metal Gamer Youtube Channel

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer's Super Bowl Special: Tecmo Bowl Review:

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and if you are a fan of football, you know this is a big game today. So I decided to do a review of Tecmo Bowl. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Asteroids Review:

In this review we are going back to the golden days of gaming. So I decided to review Asteroids. The review is short, but I do hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Duck Tales Review:

Brand new for you. Originally had this planned for release last year, but never got around to it, finally put it together, edited it and all that fun stuff. Was going to release it this past Wednesday as well, but kinda got busy offline and a few other things came up. I do hope you enjoy the review. Thanks for watching, and thank you for subscribing to my channel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Toy Story Review:

Brand new review, of another Disney game, I hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: CraftFighter Review:

Brand new review of an interesting little game. I hope you enjoy it, thank you for watching!

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Nintendo World Championships 1990 Episode #1:

Brand new Let's Play, and you are probably wondering what the whole "Episode #1" thing is about. Well with games like this, and open ended games, I plan to do them in episodes, instead of just doing 1 Let's Play, and that's it. For this game, I am going to see if I can better my score, and so on. I won't be uploading them one after the other, but I will do them every once in a while. I will do this with games like Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row, Minecraft, and if I decide to do online games. Not saying later on I will do a walkthrough style Let's Play or anything like that, but ones that have a open world, free mode, or a game where you try to better your score, I will do them in episodes. I hope you enjoy this episode, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Daytona USA Review:

Brand new review for you of a very well known arcade racing game. This game is quite the nostalgia kick for me. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

superherox7
Member Avatar
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Hey dude I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your show. You remind me of my favorite youtuber metaljesusrocks but with a more darker tone. I like it.

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
superherox7
Mar 14 2013, 09:16 PM
Hey dude I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your show. You remind me of my favorite youtuber metaljesusrocks but with a more darker tone. I like it.
thanks. It's funny you say MetalJesus, because we live in the same state, he's just about 100 miles north of me.

Glad you enjoy them. \,,/

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Kirby's Adventure Review:

Due to my video blog I had planned not turning out, I decided to release this review today. I hope you enjoy this review of Kirby's Adventure. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Pain Review:

A brand new review, this time I check out Pain on the PS3. Yes, I used a camera on a tripod. I do not own a capture card, or anything like that at this time, don't know when I will be getting one, so this is what I have to work with.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the review, there are some bloopers at the end, and thank you for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Review (Sega Genesis):

Brand new review, and this time I check out Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Sega Genesis, this is the fighting game, and it's one of quite a few MMPR games that were out around the time. I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

MidiPour
Member Avatar
Power of Sardines

Not bad at all for a $10 CiB game, the game doesn't look half bad and power rangers is definitely nostalgia material I could get into.

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Megadeth Album Cover Release Puzzle Game:

A brand new Let's Play, I am sure a lot of you are wondering, what the hell are you doing a Let's Play on this for? Well, I guess I was that bored today. Plus I talk about Megadeth, and some other bands. I hope you enjoy this Let's Play. I will have a new review out Sunday. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Crazy Taxi Review:

It's time for a crrrazy review....ok not crazy, but this time I review Crazy Taxi for the PC. I hope you guys enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Loaded Review:

Loaded? No, I am not loaded, I am reviewing Loaded on the PS1. I hope you guys enjoy this review, thank you for watching, thanks for subscribing, and I am getting closer to 1000 subscribers, who knows how long it will take, might take a few months, might take all year, but I do appreciate every single one of you that subscribe to this channel, and enjoy these videos. I know they are far from the best, but as long as someone enjoys them, I am glad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Safe Opening Simulator Review:

2 reviews in 1 week, why the hell not. This time I do a review on Safe Opening Simulator. A bit short, but I do hope you enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Comix Zone Review:

Finally a brand new review, after 2 weeks of dealing with a computer that decided it wanted to jump off a cliff. Ok not really, I had some PC issues, had to restore back to factory settings, and lost a lot of stuff. This time I check out Comix Zone in this new review. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Psycho Boy 3D Review:

A brand new, and short review of a homebrew style PC game that I found online a while back. I hope you guys enjoy it, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge Review:

Good morning, afternoon, or whatever it is where you are at. Got another review uploaded. I do hope you enjoy it. Not going to lie, there are a few mistakes, especially since it sounds like I am saying "Spider-Men" instead of Spider-Man, but I think I was saying it too fast, lol but it happens. Thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer's 1000 Subscriber Special:

Well, I finally hit 1K. I have said it many times, I never expected to get back to 1K, but here I am. First of all, I want to thank all of you that have subscribed to my channel. I really do appreciate it a lot. Here is my 1K special, I hope you guys enjoy it, tons of ridiculous bloopers after the review.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Desert Demolition (Road Runner):

Holy damn, finally a Let's Play, and this time a full Let's Play.

This is just a spur of the moment video, I explain it a bit in the Let's Play at the beginning. I hope you guys enjoy, thanks for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer's Thoughts On The Upcoming E3:

E3 is just right around the corner, so I decided, what the hell, I want to give me thoughts of E3. I am sure someone wants to hear it. So sit back and enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

HeavyMetalGamer
Member Avatar
The new guy here
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heavy Metal Gamer: Paperboy 2 Review:

I reviewed the first game, and thought it was a classic, will Paperboy 2 be just as good? Or will it flop? I hope you guys enjoy this review, and thank you for watching.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: