Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Pete's Game Room Forum gaming community! Everyone here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to say hi and engage in some video game discussion with all of us! From retro to modern, there's no discrimination here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the moderators and administrators! Have fun.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
September Game Release Dates
Topic Started: Sep 11 2017, 06:33 PM (174 Views)
GrillmarkedX
Member Avatar
The Sorrow
[ *  *  *  * ]
Songbringer (PC, Xbox One, PS4) – September 1/September 5

Knack 2 (PS4) – September 5

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (PS4, Vita) – September 5

LEGO Worlds (Switch) – September 5

Destiny 2 (PS4, Xbox One) – September 6

Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) – September 8 (EU)

PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) 2018 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One) – September 12

DreamBreak (PS4, Xbox One) – September 12/15

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition (Switch) – September 12

Divinity: Original Sin 2 full release (PC) – September 14

NBA Live 18 (PS4, Xbox One) – September 15

Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS) – September 15

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 15

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 19

NBA 2K18 (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One) – September 19

Hidden Dragon Legend (PS4) – September 19

Echo (PC, PS4) – September 19

Forza 7 demo (PC, Xbox One) – September 19

SteamWorld Dig 2 (Switch) – September 21

Pokken Tournament DX (Switch) – September 22

Project Cars 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 22

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 (Switch) – September 22

Raiders of the Broken Planet (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 22

Nioh Bloodshed’s End DLC (PS4) – September 26

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PC, PS4, Vita) – September 26

Batman: The Enemy Within – Episode 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 26

Blue Reflection (PC, PS4) – September 26

Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare expansion (PC, Xbox One) – September 26

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 26

Hob (PC, PS4) – September 26

Ruiner (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 26

Raid: World War 2 (PC) – September 26

Cuphead (PC, Xbox One) – September 29

Nintendo SNES Classic Mini console launch – September 29

Total War: Warhammer 2 (PC) – September 29

FIFA 18 (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One) – September 29

Gundam Versus (PS4) – September 29

Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy 15 (PSVR) – September
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NinjaPenguin8969
Member Avatar
I SUCK AT GAMES
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Destiny 2 and Cuphead for me.
Destiny 2 is really good and so much better than the first game. I'm on the PS4 version if anyone is playing that.

I didn't know Project Cars was getting a sequel. Hopefully it's good because the first game looked pretty, but was sooo boring.
Posted Image

Unclever
Member Avatar
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have picked up Metroid: Samus Returns and I am still very early in the game but it seems solid.

I want to say I would pick up Danganronpa V3 but I have the 1 &2 collection and haven't played it. I am actually very interested but just haven't gotten around to it.

I could see myself picking up Rayman Legends Definitive Edition at some point in time at a lower price, just because I think that is one of the best Platformer ever made. However $40 for a game I already have and this version doesn't seem to really be adding anything, can't do it.

Unclever
Member Avatar
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I finished Metroid: Samus Return and I am very happy with the end result. They give you upgrades at a good pace, I like the level design, and the boss fights are fun. I have 2 complains. One is the counter move. They have a melee attach you can use against charging enemies to stun them. I like the idea, the mechanic itself works well but it is WAAAY over used, so much so that most of the enemies at the beginning of the game I didn’t even bother attaching until I countered them. The other are the controls, more specifically how dual analog would have helped with the way they designed the game. It wasn’t something I couldn’t get past but it is definitely noticeable.

NinjaPenguin8969
Member Avatar
I SUCK AT GAMES
^ Glad to hear it turned out good! Controls...are we talking RE Revalaitons bad?
Posted Image

GrillmarkedX
Member Avatar
The Sorrow
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was thinking of getting the new Metroid. I’ve been playing Super Metroid the last week on my 3DS. Thank you save states, lol! Such a great game.

Are any of you attempting to get the Snes Mini? I’m not going out of my way to get it.

Posted Image

NinjaPenguin8969
Member Avatar
I SUCK AT GAMES
I'll try, but if it's like the NES thing last year the line is going to be as large as it was when the Wii launched. Craziness.

I'm mad about this one though since I probably wont find it, and it has Starfox 2. I don't get why Nintendo is so stingy with these. The resellers are the winners here.
Posted Image

GrillmarkedX
Member Avatar
The Sorrow
[ *  *  *  * ]
I may stop in Wally after work when it releases and try and get lucky. I won’t cry about it too much if I don’t get one.
Posted Image

Unclever
Member Avatar
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
NinjaPenguin8969
Sep 27 2017, 09:20 PM
^ Glad to hear it turned out good! Controls...are we talking RE Revalaitons bad?
I think you can work within the controls, or at least I was able to. There is 360 degree shooting in the game but the 3DS only has the 1 circle pad. So, you must hit the shoulder button to use it but then you don’t move. This isn’t as bad as it sounds because the 45-degree angle shooting is just fine for a lot of the game but if the game was on the Switch where you could be moving and aiming that the same time I think the controls would be noticeably better.

Picross S came out today for the Switch and I downloaded it. As expected it is picross but with different puzzles. I have always been a big picross fan so I am OK with that.

NinjaPenguin8969
Member Avatar
I SUCK AT GAMES
Did anyone else get Cuphead? Holy fuck is that game hard lol.
I've been blinded by its awesome art style that I just never paid attention to any other news about it.

They also really fucked up Forza 7. It's a great racing game, but the loot box/mod crap is complete garbage. Turn 10 needs it removed ASAP.
That better not be in Horizon 4 or Microsoft is going to destroy their last exclusive quality franchise.
Edited by NinjaPenguin8969, Oct 3 2017, 06:39 PM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Modern Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply