Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Pete's Game Room Forum gaming community! Everyone here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to say hi and engage in some video game discussion with all of us! From retro to modern, there's no discrimination here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the moderators and administrators! Have fun.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Atari 7800 Pal-I vs Pal-B; Looking for a little advice on this!
Topic Started: Oct 7 2017, 04:44 PM (38 Views)
ThatCraigFellow
Member Avatar
New User
So lately I've been wanting to pick up an Atari 7800 Pal-I (The one released in the UK), but it seems that all I ever find for sale is the Pal-B version. (I think mostly released in other European territories, like Germany and Italy)

I was wondering if any more-hardcore Atari collectors could let me know roughly how rare Pal-I systems are to find in the UK, and maybe where the best place to look to find them is?

I'd also love to know what the differences are between the two, if any. Can the Pal-B system play any PAL game? Does it actually matter which system I pick up?

Any advice or information would be genuinely appreciated! I looked around as much as I could (with my limited knowledge) and couldn't quite find answers I was looking for. Hence me posting here~ ^u^

Thanks a ton to any replies! :D

-Craig
This is my signature, I have nothing witty to say!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tr3vor
Member Avatar
This character does not exist
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This wasn't much of an Atari community, if I were you I'd ask the guys over on AtariAge, they know their shit.

http://atariage.com/forums/

I'm not even sure how you dug this old carcass of a forum up lol.
Youtube: Tr3vor42532: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tr3vor42532
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Classic Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply